Rich Mironov, Product Management Guru, Mironov Consulting
- Rich Mironov, Product mentor, Author, and Smokejumper Head of Product
- Laura Marino, Chief Product Officer, TrueAccordGuest Lecturer, Stanford University
- Neeraj Mathur, Product and Design Leader
- Lalita Ponnekanti, Director, Product Operations and Chief of Staff
What we will discuss
We’ll start this panel discussion with some thoughts from each presenter on their own product organizations, how they designed their team structure and some executive-level product leadership challenges. Then we’ll open it up for questions from attendees, such as:
- How do you know how big a product team you need?
- Hiring strategies and team mix among experience product managers, newbies and subject experts
- Consumer versus B2B/enterprise product teams: what’s different?
- Building bridges to development teams, C-suite, Sales…
- Interviews, biases, advice for job seekers